Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Aku & Wanita

I just bought the newest album of Glenn Fredly "aku & wanita"... most of the songs adalah lagu2 lama sih.. yang di nyanyiin ulang dgn versi 'si nyong ambon' ini... salah satu lagu jadul yg di re-arrange lagi : "sepanjang kenangan".. and satu lagu yg lebih jadul lagi.. "belaian sayang".. ada lagi lagunya Om Rinto harahap yg "benci tapi rindu" ") And you know what, se jadul2nya lagu jadul2.. hehehe.. kalo di nyanyin sama glenn jadi kaya lagu baru.. gw suka bgt sama lagu Good times (bad times) yang di nyanyiin bareng sama the Talented Mr. Jamie Aditya... (orang ini bener2 serba bisa!) it's like they both were having a jam session aja gitu di studio, trs di rekam.. lepas bgt nyanyinya.. dan buat yg blm pernah denger nih lagu.. bisa jadi dikira lagu baru. well.. gue blm dengerin bgt2 semua lagu.. tapi BRAND nya Glenn Fredly kayanya ga perlu di raguin lagi.. The man whose work i respect... very talented, good singer.. and he sings from the heart. hmm.. kalo aja wkt dia merit sama dewi.. gue ga kalah cepet nawarin jd sponsor wedding videonya Hahaha.. Good Times You don't even have to try It comes easy for you The way you move is so appealing It could make me cry Go out driving with my friends In Bobby's big old beat up car I'm with a lot of people then I wonder where you are Good times, bad times, give me some of that Good times, bad times, give me some of that I don't want to say goodbye Don't want to walk you to the door I spend a little time with you I want a little more Good times, bad times, give me some of that Good times, bad times, give me some of that Good times, bad times, give me some of that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home